Frequent Questions

How can I find the names of the State contacts for a site?

Typically, the most appropriate contact for information about a site is the regional Community Involvement Coordinator (CIC).  You can find this person's name and contact information by:

The CIC can help you identify the state contact.  Your state environmental agency can also help you.





Have more questions? Submit a request