Frequent Questions

How do I make a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request?

For site-, state-, or region-specific information, Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) requests must be sent to the EPA regional offices.  For Superfund Enterprise Management System (SEMS) information on the national level, FOIA requests are sent to EPA Headquarters.  To find more information on submitting a FOIA request, visit the FOIA Office Web site.



Have more questions? Submit a request